Latex Powder Free Examination Gloves
Protect-Pro Non-Sterile Gloves are ideal for general purpose and short duration applications: automotive and manufacturing, food service and sanitation, where frequent glove changes are required. Latex disposable gloves prevent cross-contamination and provide optimal benefits of durability, comfort, fit, and dexterity
- Auf Lager
- Inventar auf dem Weg
Width (mm) (±10)
S: 80 M:95 L:110 XL:120
Min 240mm ± 5
Thickness (Palm + Finger)
0.12mm ± 0.02mm,
Comparable to 4 mil glove
- Higher thickness for better strength: micro-roughened surface to improve grip and sensitiveness.
- Offers abrasion resistance and is best suited for work environments where there is a risk of puncturing the glove with sharp objects.
- Great for use in high-risk situations where excellent barrier protection is needed around infectious materials and hazardous chemicals.
- Made for people who do essential work every day: ideal for general cleaning and light chemical contact and suited to both household and industrial applications.
- Serves the dual purpose of protecting patients from cross-contamination: extended cuff that provides enhanced protection against bloodborne pathogens and other environmental contaminants.
- Fits comfortably like a second skin: offers the best fit and feel. This gives users more dexterity while wearing the gloves.
Width (mm) (±10) S: 80 M:95 L:110 XL:120 Length (mm) Min 240mm ± 5 Thickness (Palm + Finger) 0.12mm ± 0.02mm, Comparable to 4 mil glove
Before Aging Tensile Strength 27 MPa / min Elongation at Break (%) 550% min After (70 ± 2°C for 166 ± 2 hrs) Tensile Strength 27 MPa / min Elongation at Break (%) 500% min
Store in a cool, dry place, avoiding unnecessary sun or direct fluorescent light exposure, as well as any aggressive agents. Storage should be climate controlled with temperatures below 104 F degrees. Gloves have a shelf life of three years from the printed manufacture date on each box.
Box size: 23.3 × 12.3 × 6.3 cm
Carton size: 33.5 × 25.8 × 24.8 cm
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com.
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.