Ultra Soft Toddler Pants - Size XXL (For 3 Years + )
Encouraging the baby's spirit for adventure:Our technology provides quick absorption and long-lasting dryness. Baby Cloud Diaper Pants fit snugly and softly around the baby's tummy and thighs without any gaps, thus preventing leakage. We used superior soft materials and wide elastic bands to ensure maximum comfort for the baby. Happy baby, happy mother: a design to look like real underwear.
- En stock
- Inventaire sur le chemin
Sizing: XXL (20+ kg)
Length (cm) 50
Width (cm) 30
- Super-absorbent design for greater convenience, dryness, and comfort.
- An elastic adjustment system that adapts to your child's body for a comfortable fit.
- Anti-leak barriers keep your baby feeling clean and protected.
- Easy-to-open sides for quick and simple change times.
- Perfect for during the day and at night.
- Dermatologically proven to be skin-friendly.
- Hypoallergenic to prevent irritation, rashes, and redness.
Sizing S (3-6 kg), M (6-9 kg), L (9-13 kg), XL (13-20 kg), XXL (20+ kg). Length (cm) 39/46/50/50/50 Width (cm) 26/30/30/30/30
Keep your pack of diapers out of direct sunlight. It’ll cause the dyes to fade and will lead to discoloration.
Baby pants expire within 2-3 years of purchase.This is because older baby pants lose effectiveness, which could result in a leaky mess. Once opened, they’ll dry out much faster, so you should aim to use opened packets within 4 weeks.
Size XL: 42 diapers/bag
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.